Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, March 25, 2006

Getting ready for Crochet Class #2

Well, my 2nd crochet class is this afternoon. I only know of 3 people that have signed up so if they all show up it'll be a nice, small group. I'm not completely pleased with Hobby Lobby at the moment. When I went into the store Wednesday to see if anyone else had signed up, I couldn't find my easel or sign up board anywhere. I was told they moved them all to the back by the classroom as the wind kept blowing them over by the door. I expected them to be "up" by the classroom but they weren't. They were all in a big pile on the floor! Ummmm, how are people supposed to know about classes if the signups are in a pile on the floor? There are plenty of places they can put these in the store without being by the door where customers will see them. I'll have a talk with the manager this week about placement.

That's about it for today. Just a lazy, boring Saturday.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I don't blame you...I'd be a little upset too. Good luck on your class though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home