Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, April 29, 2007

A few pictures

Ok, I know I've been lax in showing my latest things so here's a peek at what I've been working on:

This is a bib I made for a co-worker who's having a baby. It's a free pattern from the Bernat website. Very easy, quick and worked out great!



This next one is from the Happy House website (free pattern) for a headband. It doesn't look like it but it actually turned out a little bit bigger than I needed it to be but it was a quick project to make and I plan on making more in different colors.






And this last one is of my major WIP. This will be the bedspread for my niece's wedding present. I just started on skein 3 and have another 3 after that to go. Once the base is done, I'll be adding flowers and such to it. (The pattern is in the issue before last of Crochet! Magazine.)




3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Wow..you have been working alot!!! Great projects!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger ♥.•*Carol T*•.♥ said...

Hi !!
I just love your baby bib, & the scrubbie you do great work!!
I'll have to go to the bernat site, & see if I can find a pattern for the bib, or something like it, our son & daughter in law are having their 2nd son, next month!!!
I also snagged your button!!
Carol Thomas (natcat) C'Ville

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger PippaW said...

Donna, this blanket is simply gorgeous. So beautiful and well made! I wish one day I'll be able to one like this myself! Compliments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home