Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, July 20, 2006

Guest Bedroom Pics

Ok, as promised here are pics of the guest bedroom!

It's not completed yet. I have a ton of Beauty & The Beast and Star Wars collectibles to put up and I haven't hung the curtains yet either, but you get an idea of how it's laid out.

Ok, this is obviously the bed and home to some of my stuffed animals.



This one is the view as you walk into the room.



This is where I put a few knick-knacks for the time being, but once I get my collectibles unpacked, they'll be here.



And this just shows my Star Wars posters finally hung up. They've all been in boxes for the past 5 years as we had no place to put them in the old house. It sure is nice to see them hung up again!



I'm hoping to finish pics of the living room for tomorrow's entry.

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I'm thoroughly enjoying the tour...thanks, Donna. Oh...nice spread...did you crochet that?

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Donna Lynn said...

Thanks Lucy! Yep, I made the bedspread last year during the "Sampler Stripes CAL". I used Bernat Soft Boucle. It's so incredibly warm it's almost unusable down here in Florida but it looks nice on the bed at least!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home