Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, May 19, 2006

Took the bandages off today

Well the bandages came off FINALLY and I was NOT happy with what I saw! What I thought would be a tiny incision and maybe 2 stitches was a huge incision and 5 stitches! My hand looks like a football!!! I took pics of my hand bandaged and post-bandaged. Take a peek (if you dare)

Bandaged 1
Bandaged 2
Post Bandaged

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Donna, glad to hear you are feeling better at least! Congrats on learning to knit! I can do dish cloths and slippers..never ventured farther, for me crochet is much easier to keep track of! Your roses are beautiful too! Your hand post bandage..well...at least it will get better with time! Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home