Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Feeling much better now!

Well, I have had a much better day today! Dr. called me in a diffierent pain medicine for me and it works so much better. The pain level is down quite a bit and I'm not sick to my stomach anymore! Now lets pray I can drive my DH's boat to work tomorrow! I have a little Honda Civic and he has a big Pontiac Bonneville. It's like driving a tank! But my car is a stick-shift which is impossible to drive one handed so I have to do what I have to do!

Anyone else excited about Lost tonite? We are so addicted to that show and the past 2 weeks have been incredible! Can't wait to see how this season ends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home