Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, May 08, 2006

We have to move

We knew it would happen eventually but it's still a bit of a shock. Our landlord got cancer about a month ago. We guessed that it wouldn't be long before we would have to move out and he called me tonite and let me know that he's going to need to move into this house by July or August. We totally understand and since our initial lease ran out we have been on a month to month. We've been here since we got married (5 years now) so it's gonna be tough. Now we have to start the search for a new place and considering that he hasn't raised the rent since we've been here, we will have to pay at least $400 more a month than we are paying now for something comperable.

Please pray that we find the right place for a price we can afford. Houses are very expensive here in Ocala not to mention finding places that allow pets. Thanks everyone!

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Melissa H. said...

I feel your pain with moving, Donna. We're moving at the end of May due to a job change. It's never easy packing up your belongings and realizing how much stuff you really do have (I have tons of yarn and didn't realize just how much until I started packing it) and how much you get attached to a place.

My hubby and I have only been in our current house for 4 years, but over time, things get accumulated, you get nostalgic for that "ding in the wall" and the green paint in the kitchen. We'll be moving in with my ILs for a time while we build our house, so it'll be cramped quarters for a while.

Good luck with your move and I hope things go smoothly for you and Doug. Prayers are going out for your landlord.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home