Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, April 29, 2006

Doug's Graduation


Well, my hubby is officially a college graduate! He worked so hard to finishe college and we are both so glad it's over! To see the entire album of pics from his graduation and party, click here.

My digital camera does not take good pics in concerts or places with lots of people. As you can see, the ones I took from the actual graduation are barely visible. Thank goodness we'll be able to order professional ones. That, plus taking pictures with the blinding sunlight behind us wasn't great either... Oh well...


I'll try to post more pics and more details tomorrow but tonite I'm pooped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home