Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, April 24, 2006

Mrs. Weasley's Sweater ~ Testing has begun!

My friend Shelle, designed a knock-off of the sweater that Molly Weasley wears in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. She was kind enough to let me test it for her! I am so excited and have started working on it! I'm about 1/2 way done with my first sleeve and it's so much fun and quick to work up! I will be posting progress pictures and letting you know of my successes and failures as I go along the Molly Weasley Sweater road.

In the meantime, if you'd like to make one of your own, head on over to Shelle's website and you can purchase the pattern directly from her!

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Hi Donna!

Just wanted to drop a comment to let you know I think this is a really wonderful blog you have! I wish I had the talent to make my own look this nice!

Nice to see another Christian!

Robin in MI
http://crochetaddicted.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home