Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, April 24, 2006

NO SURGERY!

Well, I saw the neurosurgeon this morning and he said definately no to needing surgery to correct the nerve damage in my leg! He believes Physical Therapy is the way to go so that will hopefully be approved by insurance withint the week!

I also don't need to have Carpal Tunnel Surgery at this time! He said it hasn't progressed to the point of needing surgery yet but that I will eventually need to have it done. He gave me a splint that I have to wear at night which should help with the tingling.

I also went to the Cardiologist for my yearly check-up with him and he wasn't pleased. My heart rate has risen again and the dizzy spells and heart palpatations I've been getting for the past month aren't good news either. He's sending me in to have the heart monitor put on and then have an EKG done afterwards. I hope it's nothing serious. I'm glad that I'm not going crazy though. These dizzy spells have become quite bad lately.

So my first day of vacation was wasted in Dr's offices. Oh well, I got a couple of nice thread projects finished for my niece for her wedding so it wasn't a total loss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home