Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dreams of Harry Potter

Ok, I know this is weird, but for the past 2 nights I have dreamed of nothing but Harry Potter. Maybe it's because I took myself off Elavil (which counteracted with my rapid heartbeat) but really, not taking it should make me stay awake. Yes, I have been listening to the Harry Potter audio books at work but geez. I remember the night before last clear as a bell, but last nights is a little more foggy. Regardless, I'm waking up with headaches again (which the Elavil did help) and so I don't know which is worse. It would be nice to not take any medicines regularly...

I'm on my 2nd listen thru to the books and am currently about 1/2 way through the Half Blood Prince. It's amazing how many things you miss the first time around. After this I think I'll take a Harry Potter break and listen to the Lord of the Rings on Audiobook. I just picked up "The Hobbit" from the Library this week and a few other things. It's hard though. Since listening to these audio books and Jim Dale's talented voice, it's hard to go back to anything else.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I have too much of a wandering mind to listen to audio books....I need to read it. Maybe if I crochet when I'm listening..mmm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home