Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, April 27, 2006

Update on my hubby's party

Well, I spent the better part of yesterday cooking and cleaning. I managed to make ALL the cake layers except the biggest one which will be made today and cleaned both bathrooms. Today I have (literally) tons of buttercream icing to make. I will more than likely use my entire 7 lb bag of powdered sugar today. I need enough icing not only to frost the cakes but for the decorations and the cookies. I was unable to find any of the number candy molds but a friend of mine suggested taking the little fondant molds and cutting out a bunch of "06"'s and placing them all over the cake in fondant which isn't a bad idea. I also really need to get working on the rest of the house. The living room still needs to be cleaned and I promised Doug this week I would clean out and organize the pantry. UGH! Why did I promise that? I don't know where I'll find the time or the energy!

I'm taking the doggies to the groomers in about 15 minutes THANK THE LORD! Tweety is so overgrown that she's shedding everywhere. When I woke up this morning I found a big ball of her hair where she had been sleeping. No wonder Doug has been sneezing his head off when he gets home. I'll have to sweep real good then Febreeze the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home