Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mrs. Weasley's Sweater ~ 1st Sleeve Done!




Well, I finished the first sleeve tonite! I am super excited! I am loving the way it's coming together!!! I am using Caron Simply Soft in a variety of colors. I'm not doing the colors exactly as called for in the pattern, but I'm still quite pleased with the results so far. Will get started on sleeve #2 tomorrow. I'm tossing the idea around of possibly doing the 2nd sleeve in the same colors, but a different order. We'll see. I'll keep everyone posted!

7 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Shelle said...

Woo-hoo! That looks so good! I like the idea of switching the colors around for the 2nd sleeve. It'll be even more unique!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I love the colors in that sweater!!!!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So colorful! That's going to look great :)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Dark Goth Gurl said...

wow that is going to be pretty I need to get my pattern from Jo so I can makemines too.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Donna Lynn said...

Actually, this isn't Jo's pattern. Her's is a litle different and the sweater portion is knitted so I actually go this from Shelle. The entire thing is crocheted. If you'd like to order the pattern for the one I'm doing, contact Shelle. Thanks!
http://www.crochetcabin.bravehost.com/

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

I'm blown away!!! Oh..........the colors are fabulous. How cool every row different colors and or stitches. Looks truly awesome!!! Think it's one I need to put on my list, after you test it of course. Keep up the good work.
Sandy

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

This is fabulous!!! Am blown away with the color and the design. Different stitches, differnt colors...I LOVE it, I want it. Must put that on my list...after you finish testing it naturally. Thanks for posting picture so we could all enjoy it.
Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home