Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Easy Chicken N Dumplings

I just put tonite's dinner in the crock pot and wanted to share it with you. This is one of our favorite meals and it is so easy to do. I make this a lot when working as I can get the crock-pot going in the morning and when my hubby gets home from work (about 3 hours before I do) he can come home to a nice, hot dinner. I got this recipe a few years ago from AllRecipes.com and just love it.

Crockpot Chicken N Dumplings
----------------------------
Approx 4 chicken breats, cut into chunks
1 can Cream of Chicken condensed soup
1 chuicken flavored boulion cube
1 Can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (you can use any refrigerated biscuits you like)
1 cup water


Take all ingredients except bisquits and place in crock-pot. Mix, cover with lid and set on Low for approx 6-8 hours. 30 minutes before eating, take the biscuit dough and tear off into little pieces. Mix into crock-pot. Re-cover and turn to high cooking for an additional 30 minutes.

If you have a larger family you can easily double or triple this recipe.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds really yummy. Always looking for a new recipe. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home