Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mrs. Weasleys Sweater ~ 2nd Sleeve Done!




As you can see I just went out on a limb and improvised on sleeve #2! I basically did what colors I wanted when I wanted. I don't like this sleeve as much as the first one, but I think it'll be neat having 2 different sleeves with this sweater. It's a great stashbuster pattern, that's for sure!

Now to get started on the body of the sweater!

If you'd like to purchase this pattern, please contact my friend Shelle. Her's is the only Weasley knock-off pattern I have seen thus far that is 100% crocheted! Plus, she's a sweet, Christian lady who will offer great customer support if you get stuck.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is looking really pretty. Great Job!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home