Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, May 07, 2006

Citrus Dishset Pics





Here are the pics. I really like how bright and springy they turned out. Again, if you'd like to test the pattern for this set, please contact me and let me know. I'll have the instructions ready to go by mid-week at the latest...

UPDATE ~ I have all the testers I need now. Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I love how bright and summery looking that is, i'll send you a PM at Crochetmania to test :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I love how bright and summery looking that is, i'll send you a PM at Crochetmania to test :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home