Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, May 06, 2006

Kitchen Contest Remider

I just wanted to remind everyone that my Kitchen Contest deadline was extended to the end of the year. In order for this to be effective I need actual entries where a few moments are taken to answer the questions I posed. Simply sending in an entry where you say things like "I like anything, I can use anything, I'd like to see any new patterns" does not help me in designing new and clever patterns! I'm giving away 2 gift baskets and want to do that to thank those who actually enter and give me some good feedback. Just sending me in a good entry means you're in the running for one out of the 2 baskets. To see the rules and such, please click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Any questions, as always, please feel free to let me know! Thanks everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home