Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, May 05, 2006

Surgery afterall

Well, ever since I saw the Dr. last Monday I have had incredible pain in my left hand and arm. The splint has really helped with the tingling but the pain is pretty bad. I had to make another cake Weds night for DH's work and it about killed me to do it. I talked to the Dr's office this morning and they want to do it sooner rather than later. I will need a total of 3 days off UGH! and my boss is not understanding of such things. I finally got the courage up to call him and he was not a happy camper. He thinks I really can have all this done after work and that I'm just trying to jip him out of money by not working... Oh well, not a lot I can do at the moment. I am going to try and get my swaps all taken care of in the next week as even though I crochet right handed, the left hand does do several moments which I won't be able to do for awhile after the surgery. What am I going to do without being able to crochet? I think I'll go mad!

Say a little prayer that the boss lightens up on me a bit!

3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

What kind of surgery are you having done? Good luck...hope withdrawl isn't too bad. You'll have to read lots of blogs so you can see pictures and hear yarn talk to keep you from going to crazy. You can sorta type one handed...just lots slower.

Hope all goes well, keep us posted. Hoped over from Mania.

Pop in for a visit, my blogspot blog is my charity blog.
Sandy

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Hey, you gotta do what ya gotta do...just get better so you can keep on crocheting!!! I'll say a prayer for you.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope your surgery goes well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home