Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tired of being poked and prodded

Well I had to have all my "pre-testing" done today for the surgery. I took off 1/2 a day and went straight to the Dr's office. There I met with his PA and he went over the procedure and what to expect. I then went to the hospital where I had all my vitals checked, an EKG, about a zillion questions, 3 tubes of blood drawn, a urine sample and then chest X-Rays done. Geez! All of this for a simple little operation? My goodness!

Oh, not to mention that this morning before work I had to go to the dentist to get fitted for a crown. My whole mouth has been aching all day long which has given me a head-ache. My sweet hubby made me potato soup when I got home as I hadn't eaten all day. I think the ice cream in the freezer is calling my name! Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate. YUMMY!!!

So tonite is all about me. I'm working on a mindless project (the Ravenclaw HP scarf) and watching the People's Court. We'll watch Lost tonite and just relax. Hopefully I won't have to go through all this again!!!

At least I got a few things done today. I got my packages in the mail for some swaps and my mothers day package for Bev also got sent out. I sent it priority so I hope she'll get it by Saturday, but it seems like everytime I send anything up north it takes forever to get there. I swear, it takes less time for me to send a package all the way to my best friend in San Diego, California than it does to my parents in Michigan. Maybe the mail goes faster from east to west than south to north! I dunno!

Oh, before I forget I wanted to thank a very sweet person for sending me such a wonderful gift this week. You know who you are and just how incredibly wonderful it was to receive.

As a final note for now, they will take a pregnancy test before the surgery and if I'm not pregnant then, I will more than likely go back to my OBGYN and go back on birth control. My migraines as so bad lately that it's all I can do to sit up some days. This is a very hard decision for me to make and I'm still not sure if it's the right one but we'll see. I know the Lord is going to give us a child, but it may not be biological is all. Thanks for everyone's prayers and support.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Wow....you seem to have so much going on right now....just take everything one day at a time....and pray! Good luck on everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home