Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back to work

Well, I went back to work today. I am still feeling cruddy but at least the new pain pills help. Of course they make me incredibly drowsy so it's been a challenge to stay awake all day long!

I confess that I 'tried' picking up my crochet hook today but soon realized I'd have to wait til I'm healed. Way too painful. I am, however, going to try knitting. Someone suggested that I may be able to do that with my hand like this. I think maybe the reason I had such a hard time learning to knit was because I used small needles. I bought a set of larger ones last week so we'll see if it's any different.

My hubby has been very patient and helpful. Not only does he have to take care of the dishes and such but he had to put my hair up for me this morning and dried me when I got out of the shower. I'm really putting him through his paces! So glad I snagged him! He's such a good husband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home