Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, May 05, 2007

I hit the mother lode!

So I decided to stop at a few garage sales yesterday morning and I stumbled upon a huge "Neighborhood Sale" where almost every house in a subdivison had a sale! I was just looking around and saw a couple skeins of yarn sticking out of a box of other junk and when I moved the "junk" on top I found the entire box was full to the brim of yarn! I asked how much for the box and the next thing I know, the guy shows me 3 other boxes full of yarn type stuff! For all of this I only spent $20!!!! I got tons of yarn, a bunch of thread, ribbon, crochet hooks and knitting needles as well as a bunch of sewing stuff! WOO-HOO! I was so excited I just had to share!!!







4 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger PippaW said...

What a great catch!! WOW! You'll have fun crocheting all those yarns

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger StarKnits said...

wow that's some haul

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Kellycat said...

Wow you really did hit the mother load! That was a great find before someone else got to it. Happy crocheting.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

OMG....what a TREASURE CHEST!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home