Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, June 03, 2006

Like I didn't have enough on my plate already...

Well, Thursday afternoon at work my left foot started to ache. Nothing real big but it was annoying. By the time I got home I could hardly walk. As the evening progressed my foot hurt so bad it was unbearable. DH took me to the Emergency Room and by this time I was insane in the amount of pain I was in. I was literally weeping out loud uncontrollably. After everything was said and done they told me that my foot wasn't infected but that I had bone spurs.

We know my foot is infected. I keep going between a nasty fever and the horrendous chills and my foot itself is hot to the touch. Will have to go to my Dr. on Monday and see if he can do anything for me. For the moment I'm on crutches and as I couldn't miss anymore work I'm working in agonizing pain. My DH brought me to work yesterday and basically put all my files and such all withing reaching distance so the only time I have to get up is to get my lunch or go to the bathroom.

Heck, my hand isn't all the way healed yet for Carpal Tunnel Surgery. It's very frustrating. Not sure why I feel like I have this black hole around me but I have never had this many medical things wrong with me in my life.

The past few days have been quite depressing for me. Bear with me friends. I'll be myself again in a few days. I always am...

A special thank you to my special friends (you know who you are) that let me cry on your shoulder and are always there for me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Doug's nephews are over to help us start packing.

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I hope you're feeling better soon! Sounds incredibly painful. Take it easy.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Shelle said...

Bless your heart! You've suffered enough lately, both emotionally and physically. I'm saying a special prayer just for you!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you feel you have an infection, you need to go back to the dr. those aren't something to mess around with.
My mother lost several toes from some weird blood/bone type infection.
Not trying to scare just a warning that it isn't something to take to lightly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home