Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Over The Hedge ~ Movie Review

So Doug and I went and saw this on Sunday afternoon. It was one of the best digitally animated movies we have seen in awhile. Very nicely done and the story line was great. We were laughing the entire time. The pit bull was shown in a very funny light running after the animals saying "play play play play" which reminded us of Tweety.

If you're like us and have been disappointed by the recent animated movies, this one is worth the price of admission and then some.

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the review, Donna. My dd has been bugging dh and I to bring her but neither of us were in the mood for a kid movie. Since you say it's good, perhaps I'll take her. :)

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Oh but Sue, you should be aware that this movie is more geared towards adults. My friend took his 4 year old daughter to see it and he said she was freaked out for some of the movie. Especially since in the previews they showed the preview for that scary animated movie about the haunted house. And he said he heard other small children in the theater get spooked, too. Maybe better for older kids, since little kids can't get 3/4 of the jokes anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home