Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, May 23, 2006

More wonderful news!

Well, my hubby called me this morning with the news that he got the job!!!! We can finally rest knowing that we will be able to actually afford our dream house!!!!! He worked so hard for this! We are so truly blessed it is beyond our imaginations!!! Honestly, the only thing missing in our lives is a child, but I know that God has given me the heart of a mother and that in His time we will have one. (Can you remind me I said this when I'm down in the dumps and depressed?)

I think we're gonna have to drive over there one night and take some pics! The woman we rented from said her husband was there almost every night painting so we could stop in whenever we wanted. I'll have to convince my hubby that my online friends really want to see the pool!!!!

In other good news, the boss is on vacation this week so that's making it a nice breather for us! My hand is getting better all the time but still too weak to grip anything. (I am going crazy NOT picking up my crochet hooks!) I get the stitches taken out on the 30th so hopefully shortly after that I'll be good as new!

I had to go to the cardioligist this morning for my Echo and heart monitor. This time isn't so bad as it's attached to my waist instead of being strung around my neck. It was weird seeing my heart on the ultrasound machine, very eerie!

We get our first official "Holiday Off" since New Years Day on Monday which is awesome!!! 2 whole days off in a row? I don't know what I'll do with myself!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Haven't read my blogs in awhile but it seems things are looking up really great for you both!!! Congratulations on everything!!!!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Sonia said...

Hi Girl! I just wanted to let you know that I started a new blog....its still in the works...to take place of my msn site. Anyway, i couldnt get you button to work...no matter how many times I resized, lol. So , I'll try to figure it out tomorrow. Anyway, just wasnted to let you know that I stole your button.....lol.... I hope your hand feels better soon!
Also, I've started my first dishcloth! Yay!
See you soon!
P.S.
Don't worry about the doily and blossom swaps, I totally understand!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home