Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, May 29, 2006

Secret Pal Package


Thank you to my secret pal! I got the most adorable card and a book I had on my wishlist "The portable crafters crochet" book in the mail Friday! What a neat little package! I absolutely love the book! It's the perfect size to go in my purse so now I'll never be without something to occupy me in Dr's offices and such. I have already picked out a few patterns I just have to make! The Shell-edged socks, The Cozy Coaster, Summer Hat, Cherries Purse and Scrap Yarn tote! So many adorable projects! Thank you so much! I have the best secret swap pal in the world!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that book looks like it has lots of cute patterns! Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home