Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, May 28, 2006

My Kitchen/Bath Swap Package!



I got a huge box in the mail Friday and just had to share! Thank you so much to my swap buddy who made me tons and tons of wonderful things for my kitchen!!!! Several scrubbies, a gorgeous towel topper, even some cotton yarn and a little care package with Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm and some teas in it! She also sent me some wonderful Wilton Stuff! New tips which I can always use (tips are like hooks, you can never have enough!) And a neat design imprinter which is something I have been wanting to get! It's like Christmas in May!!! Thank you so so much!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home