Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, January 24, 2008

A few FO's!

Well I have been busy crocheting and trying to keep my stash under control and have managed to finish a few items!

This first item is for the Valentine's CAL over at the Ville. The pattern calls for it to be made with thread but I used some WW yarn and it's a nice size for the table! I love how it turned out!



This next one is a little cozy I made for my spare change! There are several times a week at work when I don't have any pockets and I go into the break room or go upstairs to the cafeteria for lunch and hate having to carry my purse and fumble through my wallet for change so I took a little container I had and crocheted this little cozy with a handle and put my money for the week that I have to spend at work in it! I love it!


I would like to have 12 different sets of coasters for the house that I can change every month out of the year and this is one of my sets I just finished this week! They look like the sun, don't they?


And last but not least is my new "no name poncho." I got some yummy yarn during a swap last year, didn't know what to make with it and have been looking at it for months. I finally just decided to start stitching and see what I came up with and this original design is what came out! I love the way it turned out, and even though the pic isn't great, it looked really nice on me! I am planning on writing out the pattern very soon!

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Love your red heart in WW! I've often wondered how well thread patterns make their way with yarn. Would you be able to share your pattern? Hoped over from 25 things...doing a little site seeing today, should now go and actually work on something though, or maybe exercise...if only I could do both at the same time. lol
Stop in for a visit, welcome mats always out, love visitors.
Sandy

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love a copy of the poncho pattern. Will you be posting it soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home