Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, November 25, 2007

WIP - Textured Striped Throw

When I got the latest issue of Crochet! Magazine in the mail this week I saw the pattern for this afghan and knew it would be a great way to use up scraps! It's called the Textured Stripes Throw and can be found on page 70 of the Jan 2008 Crochet Magazine.

The original pattern is only made up of a few colors but I have so many odds and ends and so many 1 skein of this and 1 skein of that I thought this would be a great stash buster! It is a little slower than some afghan patterns due to the small stitches (a lot of HDC's and such) but I love the way it looks and I know once I use up the majority of my odds and ends that I'll be able to buy more yarn!!!


1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Julie P said...

That looks nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home