Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My latest design - Picket Fences Afghan!

I finished this one up this weekend and am quite pleased with it! Thanks to "granny squares" over at Crochetville, I have named this little ditty "Picket Fences."

It's made with approx 7 skeins of Lion Brand Homespun and is quite warm! I made it as a wedding present for my step-sister. It gets cold in Michigan so this should help keep her warm.

I have the pattern all written out but I am in need of a couple of testers. I would prefer 1 experienced and 1 beginner crocheter if possible. If you don't have or don't like Homespun yarn you may use ANY chunky/bulky type yarn. It uses a K hook and works up rather quickly. I was hoping to have this tested by the end of the month, but with everyone in full gear Christmas mode, I'm extending my date to have this finished to be the end of the year. If you would like to test this for me and think you could have it finished by years end, please post a comment below with your e-mail address. I will be sure NOT to publish the comment but rather use it to e-mail you back. Of if you're a member of Crochetville, you can e-mail me directly through the forum.

THANKS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home