Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My new "do"

For the past 10 years or so my hair has basically been the same. Sometimes a little longer, sometimes a little shorter, but pretty much the same basic cut. I know my husband loves long hair and hates short hair but I have had it and really needed a change. I got my hair cut today and it's the shortest it has been in years. I really really really like it! It's so light and breezy, not to mention I feel much more free! That hair was really weighing me down! So here's a few pics to show you my new "do". I am considering getting a body wave to add a little body to it but I'm going to wait and see what happens after a few days.








P.S. Sorry I haven't posted the latest prognosis on my back! I saw the 2nd surgeon and he doesn't want to operate yet. He see's the problems I'm having but has prescribed physical therapy first. If I'm not a whole lot better by the beginning of next year he'll look into it at that point. I started PT last week and although very painful, it is helping! I am able to sit for almost an entire day! I'm in quite a bit of pain still but it is getting better! I am hoping to return to work next week and slowly get back to life! I'll keep everyone updated and thanks so much for all your prayers and kind words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home