Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, August 10, 2007

More vacation pics (Akron, Ohio)

Ok, so more pics from my vacation are ready to go!!! This is of Doug setting foot in Ohio for the first time ever. It's kind of funny that both of his parents are from Akron but he had never been there before.


This is of the Goodyear Plant in Akron. We couldn't get over how large it was!



These are my cousins. From the right, Dorothy, Milt, me, their daughters boyfriend and one of their daughters, Sue Ellen. It was really nice to see them as I hadn't in many years.

This is the famous spot where the soap box derby is held every year and Doug's dad actually used to make his car and race it every year right in this spot!


This was a big deal for me! Stricklands Frozen Custard, perhaps the best frozen treat you can buy! I remember as a child going to Ohio on vacation, we always had to stop here and get frozen custard. My dad (who never went out of the way for anything) would go miles out of his way to get this stuff. I was so excited to learn it was still standing and that it was just as good as I remembered!


More pics from our trip are coming!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home