Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Road Trip!

Well, we leave for Michigan in just over a week! I am so excited I can barely contain myself!!! We have so much to do between now and then but I know it'll be a great vacation and a nice break from life for the 2 weeks we are away!

We are planning on putting a cooler with ice in the back seat and are going to bring sandwiches and such so we won't have to eat out as much. I'm still not sure about exactly what to bring as far as food goes so if you have any suggestions for the trip at all, I'd love to hear them!

The big thing that we have to do between now and then is to unpack the rest of our clothes! We only had 4 or 5 changes of clothes left out for the move and have been living on them. Thank goodness I remembered to leave my dress for the wedding someplace I could easily find it!

I started working on my craft room last night and let's just say I'm going to be doing some major cleaning house here! The bedrooms are quite a bit smaller in this house than our old place so there just isn't nearly as much room as I'd like. I'm setting aside all the things I can't keep and will post them for sale or trade as soon as I'm finished. It may be a couple of months before I'm done but keep your eyes open for that!

Well I have to scoot, but I did want to quickly post what was going on around here. I'm hoping to have lots and lots of pictures to share from my vacation and some of my latest projects as well!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

In the lunchmeat area South Beach Diet has some prepackaged sandwiches I don' think you had to heat up, they aren't too bad you could do that, also go for the precut vegis for snacks, you can get little cups of dip to go with them. By the tuna there are usually little lunch packages of tuna if you like it, they have crackers tuna mayo and such.
Also take some nuts, a handful of pecans or almonds has more energy and less bad fat than alot of snacks. They are good for a pick me up.
Also don't forget to stop and get out and walk and stretch.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

We're leaving for Michigan to visit relatives in a little over a week too. I love it up there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home