Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm leaving in a blue Pacifica!!!

Well, I can't believe it but our vacation starts Friday morning! I honestly didn't think it was going to happen! First we had to move so quickly and then Doug went into the hospital Sunday night. He has been sick for over a month and his Dr kept giving him antibiotics so we took him to the ER and they ended up admitting him. Come to find out, he has really bad asthma. He was released last night and his doctors at the hospital told him that not only is it ok for him to go on this trip, but it'll be good for him as the pollen count isn't nearly as high up north as it is here so he should get a little relief!

We're dropping the doggies off at Doug's mom's tomorrow night, packing up the car and will head out first thing Friday morning! I cannot wait to see my family again and for many of them to finally meet Doug!

Well, I have quite a few more things to do tonite before heading off to bed but wanted to make a quick post before I pack things up. Wish us a very safe trip!

See everyone when we get back!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Shar said...

Have a safe and fun trip.

Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home