Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What I've been up to

Well, since I'm still out of work with my back problems about all I've been doing is crocheting! I am still waiting to get an appt with another surgeon for either confirmation or and change of direction from what the first surgeon said.

I've been watching lots of DVD's and making tons of potholders, dishcloths and scrubbies. I actually have almost an entire box full of the crocheted kitchen items I've made over the past several days. Once I get back on my feet we're having a huge garage sale and I'm going to have a seperate table for my craft stuff and see if any of it sells. If not, I'll have Christmas presents ready for the giving!!!

I still have lots of pics from our vacation trip to share I just haven't had the time to get on here and post. Thanks for all your well wishes and thoughts! They really are appreciated! Please pray that I get in to see this 2nd surgeon soon and that he has good news for me!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

My fingers will be crossed for you!!! Hope it all goes well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home