Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, August 12, 2007

More vacation pics (Cleveland, Ohio)

After leaving Akron, we went to Cleveland to visit some other relatives. Even though we drove through downtown Cleveland we didn't take any pics because I've been there so many times in my life it wasn't a big deal (besides, I was driving and Doug had the camera!) Our first stop was for a visit with my cousin Keith, his wife Meg and their kids. They have 4 girls, but we didn't get to see the youngest as she was at a friends house. The smallest one in the pic was a toddler the last time I saw them. My how time flies!

After spending the afternoon here we went to visit with my cousin Jack and his family at my Uncle Don's house. On the way we passed a 2 story McDonalds. We had never seen one before so snapped a pic!

This is me, Doug and my name sake, my Uncle Don. There were 3 pics of us and we weren't all smliling in any of them! LOL

This is my cousin Jack BBQing in my Uncle's backyard.


Me and Doug as we get ready to leave Cleveland.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you're having a blast. I found you via like interest for Nora Roberts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home