Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, November 04, 2007

Woodstock Duster

What do you get when you have a 3 day weekend, tons of odds and ends yarn, and an old issue of Interweave Crochet????

The Woodstock Duster!!!

Doug called it a "coat of many colors" and I agree! It was so easy to make and I really enjoyed just changing colors here there and everywhere! I really didn't have enough of any ONE color to do it like the pattern called for so I just used my old balls of yarn in different types and colors. It's all pretty much acrylic... Some of it is red heart, others Caron Simply Soft and others, an off brand I got at a garage sale. This was one of the first items I've made from an Interweave Crochet that didn't give me fits! The only complaint I have about this thing is that it really makes my butt look huge!!! LOL

Ah well, it's totally me and I love it!

This is a pic of the front:


These are the cool bell sleeves:


This is another of the front:


The back which is my LEAST favorite angle! LOL


And finally, pics of it on a hanger:


1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! I love it! Can you tell me where the pattern could be found?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home