Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, November 04, 2007

Have a happy WHAT?

Ok, so this really irks me!!! Have you seen the new commercials for "Always" brand pads? Regina King (of Jerry McGuire fame) does the voice overs for them and their tag lines are "Have a happy period." What? PLEASE!!! Does the company really think we are that dumb? You mean if I wear "Always" brand pads I will have a happy few days this month? Obviously a "man" thought this was a great slogan. The only thing that can make it "HAPPY" is NOT to have it at all! This tag line actually makes me NOT want to buy this product because it really ticks me off!

Am I the only one?

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, you're not alone. I laughed the first time I saw it, no I just change the channel when it comes on. A happy period indeed! What a bunch of mornons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home