Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, January 06, 2008

Valentine's Day Scarf

I worked this up today after joining in the Valentine's Day CAL over at Crochetville. I made the heart motifs from THIS pattern omitting the final round and using the 2nd to last round to join the motifs with the white. It was not only a great way to get started on Valentine's Day stuff but a great stashbuster as well!!!!



P.S. It looks a little lopsided because of the way I joined the motifs. I wasn't able to lay it flat on the table without actually hiding one of the hearts so there is actually one more heart you don't see in this scarf... It looks nice wearing it too!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Patti said...

I think your scarf looks beautiful!!! I have yet to strat my ditty bag, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home