Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snuggle Up Baby Blanket ~ FO!!!

Well, another baby is coming into the world and another baby blanket has been finished! I got the pattern for this from an LA booklet I have and it worked up in just a few days. I used TLC Baby yarn and even though in the picture it looks almost blue, it's a lavender color.

This blanket is for my best friends brother and his wife who are expecting their first child in February. With this completed, I have one more blanket for another friend of mine and hopefully that will be it for babies for at least a month or so!

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger AuntyM said...

DonnaLynn that baby afghan is absolutely gorgeous! Your friend, Margaret

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That is really beautiful!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home