Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

Well, it's Christmas Eve and I'm not finished! UGH! I still have about 25 stars to finish sewing onto Doug's American Flag Afghan and hopefully I can finish that before bed tonite but if I don't, he'll open a partially finished afghan in the morning! I have to make an Eggnog Cheesecake today for Christmas dinner tomorrow, make Cheese Dip as well as decorate Santa Claus Cookies. Not to mention that we are babysitting Doug's mom's 3 dog's for the holiday's and they are a pain. They just don't listen at all. It's like you're talking to a brick wall and they can't be left alone for a second. Then last night took the cake. We actually let the 2 smaller dogs in the bed since I went to bed quite a bit before Doug did so we had 4 dogs in the bed with me. (The big dog was on the floor.) Anyway, one of his mom's dog's actually peed on the bed right beside me with me in it! So no more of them in the bed with us. It's amazing that the big dog is the only one that doesn't get into the trash or pee on anything. She's probably the best dog with the exception that she doesn't come when called either. Oh well, it wouldn't be the holiday's without there being some kind of a mess to clean up, right?

Tonite we are planning on going to church then looking at lights around town and then we'll come back home, drink some hot cocoa and relax in front of the fire (if it gets cold enough to start one.) I hope that Santa brings you and yours everything you asked for and that you have a wonderful Christmas!

In the midst of the festivities, please let us not forget the real reason of Christmas, Jesus Christ, and the gift He gave us. As we do our last minute shopping or day after Christmas shopping, let us find one moment to share our love of Jesus with one stranger so that they, too, may know what it is, to have everlasting life.

Merry Christmas All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home