Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, July 21, 2006

Living Room Pics

I finished taking pics of the living room and got them uploaded so I can share them on here finally!

Ok, these first 2 just show our nice, new furniture (as well as Fozzy's favorite sleeping place).




This shows our entertainment center and a bare wall right now. We will be hanging my mom's oil lamp in the corner soon. But first I have to clean that thing. It's been sitting in a box since we got married and hasn't been cleaned in years.



This one shows our beautiful bay window. I just love it! The tiles are gorgeous and have this really faint design in them. I'll have to try and take a pic of them eventually.



Tomorrow, I will try to put up pics of the Dining Room. Til then, I hope you're enjoying the guided tour!

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

The new furniture looks biggy and cushy!!

Brave you for letting your doggies on it! That was my mums number one no-no after an "accident" with her favorite chair - woe to the dog that forgot! lol

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Donna Lynn said...

Well, it's not so much we let them on the furniture but that we don't really have a choice. When we're gone they're gonna jump up there so might as well roll with the punches. We got the stain guard and do our best to try and teach them to get down whenever it sounds like they're going to have an accident, but that's all you can do, isn't it? Doug and I don't like to crate them when we're gone...

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Beautiful...yes, I am thoroughly enjoying it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home