Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Secret Pal Package Came!

Attention:

Before reading this post, if you feel the need to correct me please save it. These are MY gifts that my secret pal made for me and I will use them however I wish! Forgive me for not realizing that the "Wall Hanging" is actually a tea towel. I apologize if the "Dishcloth" is actually supposed to be a doily. The point is that I love all the items my pal took the time to make for me and put in my package. If you've come to correct me and point out all my mistakes, then go somewhere else. I'm tired of drama and have no need for it. If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all. The internet is a really big place. If the only thing you have to do is come to my blog to make fun of me and point out my mistakes then you have absolutely no life. I like me and that's all that matters. If you don't then it's your problem. I won't lose any sleep over it, really...

Now back to your regular scheduled blogging:



My secret pal was so sweet!!! She lives in Austrailia and sent me all kinds of things you can only get there. I told her my DH wants to move there so badly so I knew he'd like anything Austrailia. Well she even sent him a little package which he loved! In my package was a nice Koala Bear Wall Hanging, a beautiful dishcloth, a Star Wars set which I will put to good use, a bag full of yummy yarn I have never seen before, Disney Princess Book Labels, Austrailia Key Chains, Can Cozy, Coasters, magnet and this beautiful tray. She also sent me a nice neck band with the Austrailian flag on it. My DH snagged it before I could take a second glance.

Thank you so so much! We loved everything!!!

4 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That is so cool!!! Lucky lucky lucky!!!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Faith said...

Really nice stuff! And I love the koala tea towel (that's what I grew up calling those) and the filet doily is very nice! Lucky lady!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Donna Lynn said...

Well I could be wrong about the Koala thing as I have never heard of a "Tea Towel" but I'm quite certain it is a dishcloth... It's a little thick to be a doily and really does feel and look like a pretty dishcloth to me...

So what does one do with a "Tea Towel?" It's beautiful but the reason I thought it was a wall hanging is because a friend of mine had something very similar in size and texture with a beautiful print on it and she had it on the wall with a nice wooden rod...

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Hilary said...

I agree with Melissa. The items you received are lovely, and they're *yours.* You obviously love them, now do what you want with them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home