Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, April 03, 2006

Not so "tragic" news after all

Well, in my last post I posted about how a dear friend from Crochetville had been killed in a car accident. Come to find out, this woman didn't die in a car accident but is alive and well. I cannot imagine why someone would make up such a story but it's sickening. Many of us were deeply grieved over this and come to find out it was a sick joke.

It's a shame as I really thought she was such a sweetheart. I will not let this ruin my other on-line friendships though! You can't love unless you open your heart. It's her loss that she had to stoop to such a low level to feel loved and appreciated.

I've been kind of mulling over this news for a few days so I haven't posted til now. Tomorrow I hope to get back to updating everyone on my crochet progress.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That is absolutely awful. I didn't even know the woman but I felt sad about it..even said a prayer for the children. Hey...what goes around comes around, I say, to the person who spread that rumor.
I am glad your friend is alive and well tho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home