Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tragic News

Today I learned that one of my Crochetville friends was killed in a car accident. I never met her in person but we e-mailed several times and did several trades. She was such a sweetheart. I know it sounds weird that I would be upset about someone I never met, but she was a special lady. We all knew something was wrong. She hadn't been on in quite awhile and then someone found out and posted it today. Her screen name was Shelain22 and she will be missed. God got a blessed angel when He took her. If you pray, please pray for her family. She has 4 children who will grow up without a mommy.

I lost my mom when I was 15 so I know what kind of a scar that can leave. Her children were much younger.

I had some other things to post here today but when I heard this news I didn't want to. I will post about them hopefully tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger Karla said...

Donna, I did not know about this! Wow! How sad. There are just no words to describe how I feel for her children....

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That is so sad...I'll remember her family in my prayers.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

I'm just passing through (looking at purse patterns) and saw this post. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home