Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, August 19, 2006

Paparrazy Package

I got my swap package for the Paparrazy Swap over at Crochet Mania in the mail earlier this week and wanted to share a picture!

My package included a nice scarf, muffler, candles, 4 skeins of Paton's Bohemian Yarn (which I have been wanting to try!) and a beautiful bracelet and 2 pair of earrings! I am totally in love with the bracelet. My camera didn't take a good pic of it, but it's just lovely!

Thank you so much swap buddy! I love everything!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger none said...

Wow, you got some nice things! That "muffler" is called Panta. It is more like a headband.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home