Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, July 24, 2006

Pastel Pineapples Baby Ghan ~ Completed!


I made this as part of a CAL at CAL PALS. This is a very quick and easy project and was such a blast to make. I used Caron Perfect match in Peach and used just under 3 skeins. It took me about 3 days to work up. I just made it because it was pretty but don't have anyone in mind to give it to. I'm thinking of putting it up for sale in my etsy shop. Sorry that this pic isn't the best...

I made add a row or 2 of trim in white. Not sure if that would make it look better or worse?

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Love the ghan....you did an excellent job!!!
You have a pool too???? Now I'm really jealous!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home