Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, May 20, 2006

My Small Toys Swap Items Came!





I have to thank my Small Toy Swap Partner who sent me the most wonderful package last night! First of all, the Barbie purse/basinette thing is sooooo adorable! My niece is going to love it! It's also got a little blanket and 2 scrunchies which I know she'll love!

Then the 2 small toys which were to have been for my nephew but my little Tweety snagged the ball last night before I knew it so she has claimed it!

Also in my package were some wonderful goodies! A package of chocolates (thank you thank you thank you!) an Austrailia calendar (which my DH has already taken possession of!) some wonderful coffees (again, my DH loves them!) and teas! Thank you so so much!!!!

I don't know how I get so lucky to keep getting swap buddies who live in Austrailia but my hubby thinks someone is trying to tell us something! He wants so badly to move there and dreams about it all the time. Getting all these little treats and such from over there is such a surprise for my hubby who is usually so jealous of all the packages I receive. Thanks again so much! It's truly a wonderful package of goodies!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Donna...I'm so behind on blog reading since I was painting my kitchen. So glad the surgery went well for you...and you can knit....very cool!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home