Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One last comment

After my post this morning, several people felt the need to attack me personally so I had to remove all comments from my blog. I am sorry for those of you who used to leave me comments but hopefully after awhile I'll be able to enable that feature again.

I keep forgetting that I am no longer living in the world that I grew up in. I was taught to believe the best in people and that everyone deep down is loving and kind. Unfortunately the world has gone crazy and people feel the need to say mean and hateful things to others.

Throughout all the recent drama I have never called others names and said anything that wasn't true. Today I have learned some very awful truths. Many people who I thought were friends have been speaking badly about me on their blogs and such. Not only that, but others have been saying hateful things about me and my husband. It's really clever to call me fat and to tell me I can't get pregnant because me and my husband are too fat. Original. What, are we back in high school? If you don't like the way I look in a picture I post in my blog then DON'T LOOK AT IT! I love myself with all of my flaws. It's what's on the inside that matters. I like me, if you don't that is your problem!

It is so sad that some people are only happy when they are trashing others.

Anyone who knows me knows I love to complain. I do it so much that I started a seperate blog with rants and complaints only. They are NICE and never call a specific person out yet I am being flamed because of this. I am a Christian and am being flamed for my comments regarding gays and such. The only person I have ever singled out on this blog is someone who disrespected me on hers! I was never rude to her, nor did I post things that were mean and hateful like she has. She called me "cheap" on my own blog! Just because I don't spend $50 on one skein of her precious hand spun yarn that doesn't make me cheap. I have a limited amount of money to spend on my craft so if I have to use coupons at Jo-Anns, then I do. Maybe that's why she's all alone and doesn't have anyone special to share her life with. I know who I am and I know that I am a decent, honest person. Above all I try to love everyone, no matter how horrible they are to me. I am very upset right now but I have no choice but to forgive and forget. Remember, being a Christian doesn't make me perfect. Jesus died on the cross to save each one of us, not just me, not just those who are nice, but every single person. Whether you accept Him or not, like me and my views or not, that is the truth. Mark my words: One day, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. I am sorry that I haven't been the best model of a Christian lately but I am constantly learning and with God's grace I hope to be the person He wishes me to be.

In the meantime, thank you for your support and for all your kind words (you know who you are.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home