Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, April 10, 2006

My new dishwasher!

Well, we finally got it! It is sooooo nice! I had no idea what a horrible job the old one was doing til we got this one. It was normal to have to go through all of the dishes and re-wash several glasses (which always had spots) and we could never put a pan or any kind of bakeware in there. I ran my first load last night and wow! The racks have much more room, the thing is super quiet (even though we didn't spring the extra $200 for the delux quiet model) and everything was super clean and spotless! I was just in awe! It is so nice to open that thing and see clean dishes!

I just had to share the joy of my new dishwasher! Ahhhh, the world is at peace again! (For the moment!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home