Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, April 06, 2006

Some wonderful words

My step-sister, Dawn, e-mailed this to me this afternoon and I thought it was very appropriate right now. I hope these words make you smile as they did me!

"Don't spend major time with minor people. If there are
people in your life that continually disappoint you,
break promises, stomp on your dreams, too judgmental,
have different values and don't have your back during
difficult times...that is not a friend.

To have a friend, be a friend. Sometimes in life as
you grow, your friends will either grow or go.

Surround yourself with people who reflect your
values, goals, interests and lifestyle. When I think of
any of my successes, I am thankful to GOD from whom
all blessings flow, and to my family and friends that
enrich my life. Over the years my phone book has
changed because I changed for the better. At first
you think you're going to be alone, but after a while
new people show up in your life that make your life
so much sweeter and easier to endure.

Remember what your elders used to say, "Birds of a
feather flock together." If you're an eagle, don't
hang around chickens: Chickens Can't Fly!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home