Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New pics I wanted to share


The black tie dinner we attended for Doug's work last month was a lot of fun and I had fun dressing up. They took professional pictures of each couple that attended and gave us a 5X7 which I thought was nice. I was actually wearing make-up here but it doesn't look like it. I think next time I go to one of these I'll wear a little foundation. Oh well, I do like how my Rose Filet Shawl turned out in the end and it was nice to dress up and get out of the house. Hope everyone else enjoys the pic! I also included a pic a co-worker of his took during cocktail hour and the back of my shawl...





1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Karla said...

Wow, Donna! I love that shawl. You wear it well! And I think you two are such a cute-looking couple! Thank you for sharing a pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home